Center for Career Development Job Search Resources for International Graduate Students

The Center for Career Development has compiled a helpful list of resources for international graduate students.

From their website: "International graduate students may be eligible to work in the U.S. by using Curricular Practical Training (CPT), which is commonly for internships, or Optional Practical Training (OPT), which is commonly for full-time jobs. These are only short-term work authorizations.

The H-1B visa sponsorship from an employer is required if you want to work long-term in the U.S. after graduation. Please contact Davis International Center(link is external) to learn more about work authorization based on your particular visa status."