Graduate alumni, we invite you to join the GradFUTURES initiative!
You can play a critical role in encouraging and inspiring current graduate students along their professional development journey by serving as role models, connectors, mentors and advocates.
Here are just a few of the many ways you can help make a difference:
• Join the GradFUTURES LinkedIn group to connect with over 200 graduate alumni and current graduate students.
• Serve as a virtual panelist or facilitator at one of our professional development programs
• Volunteer to be interviewed for an alumni career video series
• VIrtually host graduate students at your organization for an Industry Exploration Day or shadowing
• Arrange an immersive experience at your organization such as a short-term project, fellowship or summer internship for current students
• Volunteer to mentor graduate students
• Join a Research on the Road Virtual event to learn more about a graduate student’s research project
• Connect graduate students with others in your professional network
• Join us for the GradFUTURES Professional Development Virtual Forum on May 1, 2020
Interested in getting involved? Please reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by completing the short form below.