This drop-in circle series is a safe virtual community where graduate students can join to explore thoughts and feelings about career development process.
This is a recurring event (5 sessions being held on 9/18, 10/9, 10/23, 11/6 and 11/20 at 4pm EDT).
- Career Exploration (Understanding Yourself), 9/18, 4pm
- Redefining Your Career Expectations During the Time of COVID-19, 10/9, 4pm
- Job Search & Stress Management, 10/23, 4pm
- Careers Beyond Academia During Uncertain Times, 11/6, 4pm
- Finding Balance as a Dual-Career Couple, 11/20, 4pm