Need help? Pop by for a chat with Behavioral Sciences Librarian Meghan Testerman. All drop-in hours will be on Zoom with some hours also offering in-person availability in Peretsman Scully Hall room 118.
**Registration is not required but will get you a nice calendar reminder.**
What can the librarian help you with?
- Finding psychology and neuroscience literature and database searching
- Mapping the literature with free online tools
- Locating psychological tests and measures
- Help with JPs and Senior Theses (psychology | neuroscience)
- Getting started with BioRender, Overleaf, Protocols.io, and Open Science Framework
- Getting started with an ORCiD and SciENcv
- Consultations for systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Publishing help: preprints, journal selection, library funding for open access publications
- Rights & Licenses for reprints, images, figures, and stimuli
- Reference management with PaperPile or Zotero
- Help with open science best practices, tools, and workflows
- Making and printing scientific posters
- CONNECTING YOU to the right resources, tools, services, and experts on campus!
One-on-One Appointments are also available on Ms. Testerman's appointment calendar: https://libcal.princeton.edu/appointments/mtesterman