- Do you have a reliable and strong network of mentors?
- Are you struggling to cultivate mentoring relationships?
- Do you know the difference between a mentor and a sponsor?
- Are you moving to a new stage of your career and wondering how to find new mentors and sponsors that are appropriate to the next level?
If so, join us for a webinar that will help you:
- Map your current mentoring network
- Identify your unmet needs
- Plan how to expand your existing network to meet your current needs
Facilitator: Anthony Ocampo, PhD
Annual Membership is Covered for all Princeton Graduate Students!
All enrolled graduate students (as well as their faculty mentors) can access all the benefits of the NCFDD: Princeton has paid for an institutional membership which allows all graduate students to access the site for free. If you have difficulty, please contact us at [email protected], or contact NCFDD. You'll receive a weekly motivational email (the Monday Motivator) and access to the full NCFDD Core Curriculum, guest expert webinars, intensive multi-week courses facilitated by national experts, a private discussion forum, monthly writing challenges, and the opportunity to connect with a writing accountability partner.