Reasonably so, COVID-19 has caused many to live in a state of stress and anxiety. We know that stress negatively impacts physical health and well-being and limits the ability to function effectively, both professionally and personally. We would encourage folks to review these popular webinars and readings:
- Resting to Rise: Reduce Burn Out, Find Your Joy for Writing and Life, and Create a Just Academia
- Academic Life: What's Mindfulness and Compassion Got To Do With It?
- How to Manage Stress, Rejection & the Haters in Your Midst
- Teaching in Times of Crisis (Center for Teaching, Vanderbilt University
- Dealing with the Unexpected (Center for Teaching, Vanderbilt University
- Radical Self-Care (Dear Kerry Ann, NCFDD)
- Listen To Your Body (Monday Motivator, NCFDD)